| Online Now
| 24 Active Users
|Battlefield 2142 Update 1.50 Final Release
|The new BF2142 patch is out and it's a massive 525 MB!
Download it from EA here: Battlefield 2142 1.5 Patch
If you are interested in becoming a member of our UK Battlefield 2142 Clan, post on our BF2142 Clan recruitment forums here: Battlefield 2142 Clan Recruitment
The official release data from EA is as follows:
After a successful open beta phase of Battlefield 2142 Update 1.50 and tweaks and updates being made based on feedback on the forums we have released the final version of Battlefield 2142 Update 1.50. Servers are being updated and the client files are now available for you to update and get into the new content.
As we mentioned with the Beta release we have added a number of new features and added new content to Update 1.50
- Added community maps, Wake Island 2142 and Operation Shingle
- Added the ability to use widescreen resolutions.
- Added No Vehicles mode.
- Added Conquest Assault mode.
- Changed the volume control for the Commander Voice Over on request of the esports community.
- Changes made to pod steering mechanism to improve control while limiting pod surfing.
- Fixed the loading issue caused by corrupt Radial.cdb file
- Various changes made to prevent cheating.
Both The Sir. Community (www.sircommunity.com) and Jason Brice (www.MGXCLAN.com) have been hard at work implementing feedback from the Beta to improve and tweak their maps for final release.
WAKE ISLAND 2142 & OPERATION SHINGLE
Copyright ©2002-2018 Alex Galbraith
Version 2.2 Build 10
This page was generated in 0.1719 seconds.