|Battlefield 2142 Patch 1.40 out now!
|EA have announce the official release of patch 1.40 for BF2142. This update includes the final version of Highway Tampa for Battlefield 2142. You can download the update from the following locations:
- Added a new map - Highway Tampa.
- Added an autosave to kit customisations. After you customise a kit and spawn in with that kit, the customisation will be automatically saved until you change it and spawn in again. Note that you must spawn in with a particular kit for it to be saved.
- Titans will now spawn up to two gunships per side
- Squad Leaders no longer have to resupply to re-equip destroyed drones
- Exploit Fix: hardcoded the time limits of Orbital and EMP strikes.
- RDX Shotgun now detonates RDX, Motion Mines, AP Mines with minimum of 2 rounds.
- Ported EU Assault Rifle changes to the Best Buy unlock as well.
- Fixed LMG Left/Right Recoil
- Revised EU Assault Rifle Recoil
- Increased Clark rate of fire to match Herzog
- Fixed PAC shotgun attachment recoil to match other Herzogs
- Further adjustment to Squad Leader drones to prevent them accidentally killing the Squad Leader when deployed
- Further fix to prevent "pod surfing". Note that some pod movement will still be possible and is an intended gameplay mechanic to allow the player to have some small choice of landing site and to access rooftops
- Smoke from the CM3-N Radar Grenade deploys more quickly. The Radar range has been slightly increased and endures for the duration of the smoke effect.
- The CM3-N Radar Grenade may now be resupplied.
- The screening effectiveness of all smoke grenades has been significantly improved.
- Adjusted Talon heat source position to improve Gunship missile balance.
- Beta Feedback: Fixed the placement of an AA gun on Highway Tampa
- Beta Feedback: Improved the visuals of the swimming pool on Highway Tampa
If you are interested in becoming a member of our UK Battlefield 2142 Clan, post on our BF2142 Clan recruitment forums here: Battlefield 2142 Clan Recruitment
Copyright ©2002-2018 Alex Galbraith
Version 2.2 Build 10
This page was generated in 0.1680 seconds.