Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
Games Forum
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : Games Forum
Subject Topic: New server up and running!!! (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 30 June 2004 at 6:56am | IP Logged  

Heres the details for our new clan server which went Live last night. Adminmod will be updated asap. Could I ask everyone to please enter their STEAM_ID's in their PC Specifications on their profiles in the following format:

STEAM_ID: 0:1:125372

If you are unsure, please just look at my profile on the CS Team members page.

Ta!

Edited by Demonboy on 04 July 2004 at 5:13pm

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 04 July 2004 at 5:13pm | IP Logged  

Ok Lads, the time has come... the new server is up and running and I have setup the cfgs today. The map rotation currently stands as follows:

de_rats_2001
de_rats3_v2
cs_mice_final
de_ratsxl
cs_mice2
fun_allinone

Any suggestions as to any other maps for the STANDARD rotation. Remember you can play any other map at any time simply by voting it. Were talking here about whats going to be on theserver permanently whether were on it or not... One I was going to sugest was cs_garten_chillout, what do you think?

Edited by Demonboy on 04 July 2004 at 5:14pm

Grizzler
Site Admin
Site Admin

Janitor

Posted: 04 July 2004 at 5:32pm | IP Logged  

never heard of the map..

Back to Top View Grizzler's Profile Search for other posts by Grizzler Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 05 July 2004 at 5:09am | IP Logged  

its another rats one... in a garden, with a shed. It can get a bit mental with too may people on but we only have a 12 man server...

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 07 July 2004 at 3:37pm | IP Logged  

Ok, the server seems to be getting rather popular so Ive added our old favourite, StatsMe and a couple more maps so the current rotation is now:

de_rats_2001
de_rats3_v2
cs_mice_final
de_ratsxl
cs_mice2
de_rats4_final
cs_garten_chillout

Questions/Comments/Complatins/Suggestions please?

Edited by Demonboy on 07 July 2004 at 3:38pm

WestHej
Public Member
Public Member

Posted: 16 July 2004 at 5:35am | IP Logged  

csde_gimlirats. Try that fopr a few days, personally I lvoe the map but others may object.

gomo
Public Member
Public Member

Posted: 16 July 2004 at 6:14am | IP Logged  

gimli sucks :p

get realrats on rotation, and that one in teh caravan, thats cool
Back to Top View gomo's Profile Search for other posts by gomo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 16 July 2004 at 9:15am | IP Logged  

i think well defo be putting realrats in the rotation, was playin that last night actually, lots of fun! Ill have to check on the cfg tonight when i get in...

which one's gimli again?...

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 16 July 2004 at 5:16pm | IP Logged  

i like dark rats  for the scoutage use .

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 16 July 2004 at 6:53pm | IP Logged  

i quite like DarkRats too - who else says yes?

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 16 July 2004 at 7:27pm | IP Logged  

If you are new to rats the quickest way to get all the maps in one go is to download one of the rats map packs from here:

http://gamefiles.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyondergames/halflife/modifications/counterstrike/bymappacks/

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 17 July 2004 at 12:18pm | IP Logged  

not to fond on mice 2 tbh - whenever that map comes on and a 10minute download timer comes on i think 'cba with this' and at least half the server also leaves, it may be one of your faves D and it isnt a bad map, but in terms of it being in the rotation my observations make me think not many people like it as one of our standards. Leave it on the server by all means, im just thinking about keeping the public interested in staying on our server as well.

glad garden chillout is on there tho, the only anoying thing with that is when people camp up in the roof with the hossies but its a good fun map when you have true rats players on.

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 18 July 2004 at 3:13am | IP Logged  

i dont think fun_allinone should be on rotation as it isnt fun allinone anymore, can i propose we have desert eagle 5 and or speedball plz ? allways good for filling up the server and they make a nice change for the peeps not all that into rats maps.

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

|SFH|gama_k
Site Admin
Site Admin

Deputy Clan Leader

Posted: 18 July 2004 at 5:15am | IP Logged  

some of those new maps on the rotation end up emptying the server as most people dont want to wait 10mins for the map to load. the server was more popular when we had fewer popular maps in the rotation. squeeze in one non rats map into the rotation and change it every few days (aim_usp,cs_speedball,deagle5).

Edited by |SFH|gama_k on 18 July 2004 at 5:16am
Back to Top View |SFH|gama_k's Profile Search for other posts by |SFH|gama_k Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 18 July 2004 at 1:02pm | IP Logged  

Rotation is now:

de_rats_2001
de_rats3_v2
cs_mice_final
de_ratsxl
de_rats4_final
cs_rats2_final
de_therealrats
csde_gimlirats
cs_deagle5

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 18 July 2004 at 4:33pm | IP Logged  

dark rats praps ? its a laaaarf

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 19 July 2004 at 8:00am | IP Logged  

mkaaaaay... ill put it in behind deagle5?

Urmomma123
Public Member
Public Member
Trialist

Posted: 19 July 2004 at 4:29pm | IP Logged  

Hey Guys its bOOb, just wanted to say hi and wats up
Back to Top View Urmomma123's Profile Search for other posts by Urmomma123 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Urmomma123
Public Member
Public Member
Trialist

Posted: 19 July 2004 at 5:12pm | IP Logged  

Deamon i downloaded mIRC.  I am not familiar with it so if u caqn help me a lil bit with it lol  thnxs
Back to Top View Urmomma123's Profile Search for other posts by Urmomma123 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 19 July 2004 at 5:23pm | IP Logged  

kk - you need to start by connecting to "Quakenet" IRC server. Once you have managed to connect type:

/j #sfhclan

That will take you to our channel, either that or simply click the following link:

irc://irc.quakenet.org/sfhclan

Also go and get yourself ventriilo and join our clan room (even if you cant speak you can at least hear us) - I have updated the vent details here:

http://www.sentfromhell.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1082

Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version