Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
Games Forum
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : Games Forum
Subject Topic: Ground Control Free Game!!! (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
ScotzMan
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member

Posted: 02 July 2004 at 6:54pm | IP Logged  

wham bam thank you mam!!!!

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/142438.shtml

the demo for the 2nd game is f**kin class :D i think me and womble shall be purchasing it when it comes out.

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 02 July 2004 at 6:57pm | IP Logged  

its a basic RTS yeah? I still think Starcraft is the greatest RTS of all time and in fact they did an article in this months PC Format all about it and how rockin it is...

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 03 July 2004 at 9:13am | IP Logged  

wohoo! had a demo when the original GC came out, doesnt seem that long ago now you can DL the entire game from fileplanet. this is going straight on the comp

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 04 July 2004 at 9:31am | IP Logged  

is it really that good? whats so great about it?

ScotzMan
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member

Posted: 04 July 2004 at 4:55pm | IP Logged  

if nothing else D the demo for GC2 is f**kin spectacular :P

the games good no doubt. but nothing compares to SC or ever will.

Grizzler
Site Admin
Site Admin

Janitor

Posted: 04 July 2004 at 5:31pm | IP Logged  

Red Alert

Back to Top View Grizzler's Profile Search for other posts by Grizzler Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 04 July 2004 at 5:55pm | IP Logged  

It was a good game from what i played of it when it came out. It wasn't spectacular and only semi groundbreaking (first time an actual 3d RTS system was used wasnt it?) but i was unable to get the game at the time. now i can play the full thing for free tho i'm happy, especially considering i have no spare cash so thus the wohoo from me. the other thing is that its much more tactically minded. it's not down to who knows the tricks with the harvesters and what to go for etc but how u actually use your units, do you take the high ground, send scouts, take the valley to the right or go left.

this is all going of memory and there maybe stuff i overlooked or wasnt included in the demo etc but this went straight on download and i look forward to giving it a go when i get chance.

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 05 July 2004 at 5:08am | IP Logged  

hmm... might check it out later...

Mojo Jojo
Moderatus
Moderatus
Sir Sleeps Alot

Posted: 08 July 2004 at 8:16am | IP Logged  

i bought it when it came out and I still think it's one of the best RTS's out there. You cant buy or make units so its all about formation and using your units together effectivly. its really good, and looks amazing!! Gets hard towards the end tho.
Back to Top View Mojo Jojo's Profile Search for other posts by Mojo Jojo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 08 July 2004 at 12:10pm | IP Logged  

Long time no see mojo... where you been?

Uplink
Public Member
Public Member

Posted: 11 July 2004 at 8:17am | IP Logged  

Yeah GC was awesome, Demon probably doesn't like it cos i beat him at it repeatedly when we were living in same flat, and he is just a bad loser.

Not sure about buying GC2 though,didnt look anything different to the first one from what i had read about it.

Back to Top View Uplink's Profile Search for other posts by Uplink Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 12 July 2004 at 2:05am | IP Logged  

still dont remember playin it - ill have to DL it and see if i do...

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version