Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
Games Forum
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : Games Forum
Subject Topic: Wtf? Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Darthbaz
Site Admin
Site Admin
GW2 Leader

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged Quote Darthbaz

So the new XBox One will be region coded, some of the countries in the EU will be blocked including Poland... Home of the company behind Witcher 3... A launch game shown at E3 recently... A launch game the actual makers of the game cannot legally play in the country that made it....what the actual f**k Microsoft ?

Darthbaz
Site Admin
Site Admin
GW2 Leader

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged Quote Darthbaz

Wow.... change of mind

Harv
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
TF2 GOD

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged Quote Harv

Doesn't surprise me to be honest. Microsoft have been listening a lot of late. They are making massive changes to Windows 8 later this year - based on user feedback. The Surface Pro tablet too took some quick re-designing before launch last year after some feedback, and Windows phone 8 is constantly evolving based on opinions and polls.
This U-turn doesn't surprise me. Microsoft are doing a great job of listening these days (as opposed to the dictating that competitors seem to be doing).

Initially wont be getting the Xbox one, but inevitably I will I'm sure.
Back to Top View Harv's Profile Search for other posts by Harv Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Darthbaz
Site Admin
Site Admin
GW2 Leader

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged Quote Darthbaz

Reckon they will drop the price? Going by chat at work 360 guys are switching to the dark side .

Harv
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
TF2 GOD

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged Quote Harv

Don't think they will to be honest. They usually stick by their guns on the price (surface bring a good example). Having said this - you get a LOT for your money.
Back to Top View Harv's Profile Search for other posts by Harv Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Darthbaz
Site Admin
Site Admin
GW2 Leader

Posted: 20 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged Quote Darthbaz

Unless I come into some money it will be a while till I get one esp. with Baz Jr. ver.2.0 on the way lol

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version