Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
Games Forum
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : Games Forum
Subject Topic: Guild Growth (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
ScotzMan
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 10:16am | IP Logged  

fun fun fun

im sending people to sign up on forums Demon, got another recruit this am for the guild he setup and put his house down etc, he just needs to create his forum account etc...

do i have access to add them as a usergroup for SWG, is there such a group? if not can you create one :P

also who should have the ability to sponsor and accept people into the guild. atm i do, Demon does and Woms Alt can, who else?

can everyone try and recruit atleast one person a week in SWG? is that asking too much? dunno who knows anyways yeah im bored now...

ent is almost master entertainer now, and that includes no skill learning for 7 hours.

also... how do i post news items in SWG section?

i cant log in as Arritan anymore for some reason.... which means hes listed as an admin and i cant use him? (on site obviously)

Edited by ScotzMan on 08 September 2006 at 10:22am

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged  

your Arritan account was deleted. It shows Arritan on your display name for your Scotzman account which i have now made your primary account in the SWG team. Your backup account is "Scotz" which is a member of the DoW squad. You should now be able to post news on the SWG section. Note: if you post news I may edit it to improve key words for searches so dont be offended if that happens...

As for sponsors, what if everyone can sponsor but only admins can fully accept new members?

You *should* be able to add new members on the site, if not gimme a shout as I havent fully tested that bit tbh. Simply edit their profile, go to the bottom, add their "in game" name in the "Clan Nick" field, select a team, set their status to Trialist or Active (what should we do about swg - do people get trialed? I assume not, so set to Active), and enter their joined date. Then click update. Easy peasy!

ScotzMan
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged  

fandabey dozey

yeah as far as im aware ANYONE in the guild can sponsor atm only 3 of us can accept im wondering who should have the ability to accept, as neither of us 3 are on all the time (well Woms Alt isnt)

okie dokie on the accounts bit was just checking lol..

yeah im fine if you edit my news posts etc i suck at writing em i just wanna put in some info etc for people coming to the site things like that, also will get you to edit your first post on the site, listing the guild is active as is the city and put the coords in, -2500 -6300 Dantooine etc just little info so people can find us would help :)

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged  

I think you should be able to edit the SWG general info now. Just click the edit button to the bottom left of the general info box.

ScotzMan
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 12:26pm | IP Logged  

yeah i added the new guy to the SWG team i made his admin level Active Member is that right? or should that not be touched?

Edited by ScotzMan on 08 September 2006 at 12:27pm

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 12:36pm | IP Logged  

perfect, only other thing you need to do (not sure if u have rights but i think you do...) is in the 2nd last section "Admin and Moderator Functions", change their group membership to clan member, so he can access clan only forums. Nice 1!

PS - Can you try to get everyone to fill in as much detail in their profiles as possible? Ta

Edited by Demonboy on 08 September 2006 at 12:37pm

ScotzMan
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member

Posted: 08 September 2006 at 1:02pm | IP Logged  

i can try and if they dont i can just edit there profiles and make it up i suppose :P

Tefflon
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posted: 09 September 2006 at 1:06pm | IP Logged  

you really make me think about trying to play swg...

Back to Top View Tefflon's Profile Search for other posts by Tefflon Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 09 September 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged  

Well if your a star wars fan and like lots of game content and plenty of help from those who know , then id say go for it , the more the merrier.

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

ScotzMan
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member

Posted: 09 September 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged  

you should Tefflon it's a very very good game :)

and there is help there if you need it :)

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 09 September 2006 at 6:45pm | IP Logged  

its very easy to get into... download the 10 day trial first and see how you get on?

Tefflon
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 12:31pm | IP Logged  

man i got the trilogy since im...dunno is pretty old ^^
still allmovies on videotapes execpt of part 3 ^^
i love star wars

Back to Top View Tefflon's Profile Search for other posts by Tefflon Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

ScotzMan
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 12:36pm | IP Logged  

heh yeah i do too

teffy seriously get the trial :P

SWG Site

Tefflon
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 1:58pm | IP Logged  

i downloaded a version yesterday but i couldnt install it somehow...i am trying the other download link now

Edited by Tefflon on 10 September 2006 at 1:59pm

ScotzMan
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 4:15pm | IP Logged  

should have said you should use the AOL link

Garage placed :D, 3 new mission terminals added, cantina decorated, and only need 1 more person to declare residency in the city for it to grow next friday night :D

Edited by ScotzMan on 10 September 2006 at 4:16pm

Tefflon
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 5:26pm | IP Logged  

yea i did now ;D which server are u guys playin on?

ScotzMan
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 6:26pm | IP Logged  

Europe - Farstar

Tefflon
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 6:55pm | IP Logged  

allright ...im updating atm...its taking ages man..about 2 hours...but i guess can play about 19:30

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 10 September 2006 at 9:06pm | IP Logged  

wait until you get the full game?! It take AGES to get the updates, use my download info on the downloads page when you do:

www.sentfromhell.co.uk/downloads.asp

Tefflon
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posted: 11 September 2006 at 12:02pm | IP Logged  

maybe it looks pretty nice atm..but it think ill try a jedi or soemthing now...atm ive got a spy
edit/ what do u prefer to play lads?

Edited by Tefflon on 11 September 2006 at 12:03pm

Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version