Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
Eeek! Ive been banned!
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : Eeek! Ive been banned!
Subject Topic: Lost_Soul (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Soul

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 3:19am | IP Logged  

Hi its Crushed Souls....

Want to clear up a few things that my ""NOB"" of a brother (Killer_Spud For those who don't Know) has said about me and other members of |SFH|,

1. I informed DemonBoy via PM that i had brought a Surf Server to have a laugh on, and he said i should of asked him it wouldn't have cost me a penny. witch says to me He didnt really care either way...

2. I didn't Start another ""Counter Strike Source CLAN"" as i had told Grizzler and a few others, I created a SURF SERVER CLAN and had every intention of intergrating them into |SFH| if i had Built up enough.

3. I havn't Been ""MULTI CLANING"" I wasn't part of your CS:Source Clan anyways...

4. I haven't ""INSULTED"" any member or admin of |SFH|,

5. Yes i do have a BF2142 Server, that i brought for |SFH| with every intention of giving all |SFH| Admins access to and ""DEMONBOY"" Full access to. once it had been setup correctly..

6. I haven't Stolen or Recruited """ANY""" Members of |SFH|, This includes the People that have played on the Server or been Freindly with me, if thats the case you need to kick and BAN every CS:S Member you have and also BAN about 6 of your BF2142 Members..

6. Neither DTR42, Kier, Mad_Fish, or Porcipine have paid for or part paid for Neither one of my servers, despite what you have heard from SPUD..

I would also like to add that i wasn't spoken to or asked about what had been said, I pissed spud off bye kicking him from my SURF SERVER for breaking the Rules, so he went into Vent and told ""SirWomble"" a load of sh*t.

SIRWOMBLE..... I dont know what Spud has said to you, BUT i acctually think your kinda cool always have, if i was going to say anything to you i would say it to your "would say face but thats acctually not right so" EARS..

I dont expect to be let back in to the ""CLAN"" was your choice NOT SPUDS, Nor will i come cralling back when my so called !!CLAN!! goes tits up.. i just would have liked the chance to of stated my case as i didn't have chance.

YOU ARE ALL MORE THAN WELCOME TO JOIN MY BF2142 SERVER FOR PRACCY WHATEVER... NO NEED TO JOIN AND LEAVE...  """"""I BROUGHT IT FOR YOU LOT USE IT""""" yes i had added the BF2142 section to my !!CLANS!! website incase anyone stumbled upon it and joined...

well thats it JUST wanted to ensure you knew the full story NOT JUST a 15yearold  Pissed off KIDS SIDE...

thanks for the 10 or so months with your clan wasn't that bad!!!

I WILL DELETE THIS ACCOUNT YOU DON'T NEED TO!!!!!

Lost_Soul

I would have deleted this Account but i cant Sorry

Edited by Soul on 10 Febuary 2008 at 3:20am
Back to Top View Soul's Profile Search for other posts by Soul Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

SilentScream
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged  

Mate, you've been a laugh, ill keep intouch, sad to see you go! but goodbye and good luck!

Back to Top View SilentScream's Profile Search for other posts by SilentScream Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Shadetail
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged  

For gods sake people. Surf clan. Surf.

How exactly is a group of mates playing surf bad ? Do you SEE a ED registered, fully memberd, anti-SFH CSS group roaring down upon us and competing and all that ?

Crushed and co are good players and all. Reconsider, before you start kicking the entire CSS team please :o

Back to Top View Shadetail's Profile Search for other posts by Shadetail Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Mash-Tin_UK
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 11:17am | IP Logged  

I dont think they have been kicked (maybe they have i dno), but it doesnt help they have constantly been wearing MD tags, even in MSN Names (Spud)

Your tears fuel me     -      E .� ` ' / �. F
Back to Top View Mash-Tin_UK's Profile Search for other posts by Mash-Tin_UK Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Grizzler
Site Admin
Site Admin

Janitor

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged  

Thats what I said in vent to Womble and Demon. It was only a clan that would migrate to SFH in time, but noone would listen to me.

Back to Top View Grizzler's Profile Search for other posts by Grizzler Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

SilentScream
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged  

Hmmm...

Back to Top View SilentScream's Profile Search for other posts by SilentScream Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged  

Exactly . Didnt have a prob with you having your own surf server , did have a

prob getting abuse from so called ex-members in ventrilo a_porcupine needs

to grow up , good ridence . If you didnt already know SFH have a bf2142 server

so why would we need another one ?, and youve even gone so far as to create a

website/forums for your new clan . It would have been nice and proper for you

just to say your leaving to try a new venture , you may have thought you where

doing us a favour with the bf server but as ive already said we have one .

Its obvious your not really bothered about being in SFH anyway so all i can say is

goodluck with your new venture, and please keep your family troubles to your

selves in future. Also if anyone wants to "migrate" any game ,they should try

running the idea passed ALL the members in the correct fashion in future.

Just for the record this wasnt just down to me if thats what ex-members are thinking , this is a result of consulting with our CL in the corrct manner , so anyone has a prob then firstly find out ALL the facts from Demon or myself .

Weve lost ,as far as i can tell, 2 members , one who was a complete prick in vent and deservers to be gone and one who failed to communicate with us properly and isnt bothered that he goes . I'm sure we'll survive this hiccup . After 6 yrs im sure we will.

Edited by Sirwomble on 10 Febuary 2008 at 11:55am

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Kbramman

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 12:27pm | IP Logged  

Womble, the issue with the BF server is that it isn't ranked, you might notice that the ONLY time you get people on there is when several of us ignore the people trying to stat pad for badges and medals and go on there for some training, and that'll only last 20-30 mins before people bugger off.

For general use, you'll never get anyone on there, that is why Lost decided to get a BF server.

TBH, I don't get why there is a problem with someone wanting to spend their own money on something, does this mean I'd need to clear buying a new computer with all members of the clan?

Keir
Back to Top View Kbramman's Profile Search for other posts by Kbramman Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

dtr43
Public Member
Public Member

hi all
it seems that hearsay and rumours are rife [especially from certain immature members]

Sir womble /
I know sfh have been around for 6 years but I can only talk about what I have seen from xmas.
The practice server on bf 2142 is a complete waste of time /money if any is paid for it .Losts offer seems good [a ranked server that all admin has acccess to and free access to all sfh members [wether 15 or 50 ][which tbhhave noticed that you always stop under 17 year olds joining, apart from the 15 year old that you have as a clan member ]
Last night [9/2/08] i came onto vent to chat to silent about playing a game ,imagine my surprise when you immediately asked me what the story was , I hadnt talked to you since joining here,but after listening to 1 member you decided to find out the truth about the rumours.
If you cant see through a 15 year old having a strop then I'm sorry, but after 6 years in charge of this clan you should have maybe asked in a more private and proffesional way than being on a vent channel ,that I have never seen you 0n,.There is pm on most vent channels that i have used maybe its locked ? and i think that might have been more appropriate than the public stance that was taken
If i decide to leave sfh then gamma and demon will be pm'd and informed of my reasons [notice i said if b4 spud fills your head full of nonsense again] atm the clan is good ,but it could be brilliant .If on practice nights we actually practiced on a live server where we have control [as lost has genuinely offered] and where we practice clan tactics that will be employed in a real match.
as for lost i will still talk to and play online with him [either on his game server or any server i'm playing on ]my sfh tags will be shown and if anyone asks then i am sfh clan
I have noticed that on other games [wow?maybe gwars ] i think that sfh have an alliance?? with other clans why cant sfh bf have an allaince with lost's clan
anyhoo had my rant
dave

Soul

Mash-Tin_UK wrote:
I dont think they have been kicked (maybe they have i dno), but it doesnt help they have constantly been wearing MD tags, even in MSN Names (Spud)

yes we have been kicked Mash mate, and i personly was only wearing that tag in cs:source and i used to change it whenever i was playing with more than like 1 or 2 |SFH|members, but thanks for pointing out about SPUD.

Lost

Back to Top View Soul's Profile Search for other posts by Soul Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Soul

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged  

[quote]did have a prob getting abuse from so called ex-members in ventrilo a_porcupine needs to grow up , good ridence[/quote]

what did i have to do with that? seems like i got banned for that and nothing else.

[quote] Its obvious your not really bothered about being in SFH anyway so all i can say is goodluck with your new venture. [/quote]

I acctually wanted and enjoyed being in |SFH|,  However as to the way this mater was handled, I think it was dispicable, I wasn't asked about anything i was just kicked, i didn't bring the family probs to you mate had no intention of it..

and thank you womble for the goodluck although think it may have be a little Sarcy

Edited by Soul on 10 Febuary 2008 at 12:40pm

Grizzler
Site Admin
Site Admin

Janitor

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 12:39pm | IP Logged  

As far as I know, nobody has done anything wrong. Lost was going to merge the clan into SFH, maybe he should have explained about it a bit more in detail. But still, he has only been trying to help us and experiencing with surf and managment. So I personally think this is just a whole misunderstanding, and should be cleared up soon.

Back to Top View Grizzler's Profile Search for other posts by Grizzler Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Soul

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 12:44pm | IP Logged  

Thanks everyone for your support.

First time ever im lost for words, supprised how may people acctually like me LOL.

THANKS ALL

Kbramman

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged  

No one has said that they like you though... 
Back to Top View Kbramman's Profile Search for other posts by Kbramman Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Soul

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged  

LOL don't spoil it for me....

[D]esert Punk
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member
Ex-Member

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged  

right this is totally messed up i aint bothered with bf or any sfh stuff since i stepped down from team leader but wtf has happened guys...sh*t is really goin down hill since we more or less properly split into a multi gamin clan,

now i dont no whole story, just what i been told by womble and from what i have read here...

basically i got informed by womble other day that people where gettin banned and he wanted to let me no first due to bein old tl, when he explained situation i agreed with him and was like fair ban away...

now having read this thread and learning abit more about the situation i think what lost done was a pretty good idea... the main prob i had when incharge was to a lack of decent ranked server... we really needed that, when i basically threw the head up and was like f**k it im just gonna buy one as we cudnt get ours ranked i came up against alot of complaints from other members, then with my new job and lack of time to play i left it...

so i think the fact lost has gone and spent his own money and gettin us a server tp play on and have admin shows his dedication to sfh

in ragards to people multiclanning and this whole surf thing again i dont no wtf goin on but over the years here i no peeps like mash have worn other clan tags when playin surf etc... and there never been any bother as we no he is loyal sfh, i no silent recently was caught wearin other tags or sommit and again its all cool...

so why freak out over lost doin it, and he says himself again he made his own we side clan with every intention of mergin with sfh ( which we encourage on our homepage by stating we want to link with other clans as we got alot of resources )

griz is right this is all a misunder standing.. i for one dont wanna see lost leave sfh... always enjoyed me him and spuds late night camp g games and hopefully when i come bk to playin u will still be about

and as for womble being sarcy etc get used to it reason sfh has lasted so long and done so well is cause we got him who dont take no sh*t and keeps this place running smooth

anyways hungover rant is now over...

peace

Back to Top View [D]esert Punk's Profile Search for other posts by [D]esert Punk Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Soul

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 1:51pm | IP Logged  

Thanks Desert i also enjoyed our latenight gaming and you will be glad to know there are other SFH latenight gamers now  so even more fun!!!

quote and as for womble being sarcy etc get used to it reason sfh has lasted so long and done so well is cause we got him who dont take no sh*t and keeps this place running smooth /quote

I know i was pissing about Sorry for anyone taking it the wrong way

as i said in the top post allways thought womble was alright

anyway thanks again

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 2:22pm | IP Logged  

Just to clear my part in this up .

I dont play or have anything to do with the BF side of SFH so didnt understand about the whole ranked server thing , dont have a prob with someone wanting to buy their own server , why would i have a prob with that ? its feck all to do with anyoine how you spend your own money . BUT if you wanna "merge" any game with SFH all you had to do was ask if its ok .

Never had a prob with a surf server , id have glady played on it . Would have been clearer if you hadnt used your own tags then there wouldnt have been confussion.

This came about all from what YOUR brother had told us , i tried to talk to porcupine about it and all i got was smart arse comments and stupid comments, tbh f**k him couldnt give a rats ass what he things or does in the future .

Always found Lost a gr8 guy and never had a prob with him . Dont like the fact that you seemed to use our vent server to recruit for MD but then it was Spud who told me this .

I cant be held responcible for what Spud or anyone else tells me , i have to act on the info given to me , Demon was also under the immpression you where activly recruiting from SFH if this isnt the case then alls good .

No idea how this is to be resolved , needs to be discussed , i suggest we meet on neutral grounds for a adult chat , one thing i will say is a_porcupine stays banned whatever the outcome of any talks between Me ,Demon ,Gama, Grizz and Lost.For your info , he abuses his admin on your surf server all the time , youll end up with a bad rep m8 .

My goodluck comment wasnt ment to be "sarccy" it ment goodluck in anything you do ..... 

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

[D]esert Punk
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member
Ex-Member

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 2:39pm | IP Logged  

good idea for meetin on neutral ground and sorting this out... what about cerber landing and some walkers we will have it sorted in no time :P

Back to Top View [D]esert Punk's Profile Search for other posts by [D]esert Punk Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Grizzler
Site Admin
Site Admin

Janitor

Posted: 10 Febuary 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged  

Hehe Dessy :P

I suggest we get on our vent, and have a private discussion there. See what mr Lost here has for plans etc

Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version