Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
Eeek! Ive been banned!
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : Eeek! Ive been banned!
Subject Topic: "WeeZMan" 5109 STEAM_0:1:522675 (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
ron12347
Public Member
Public Member

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 9:44pm | IP Logged  

hello,

I was kicked and banned for no good reason at all, the only reasons I can think of, is that i was playing good? for som1 who is playing good should not be banned. The admin who banned me was boondock wombat, I think. It just not right to ban som1 who is playing well. And if u have recorded a demo, plz review it, you will see there is nothing to worrie about.
The server I was playing on was gungame 85.234.152.59:27030.

kind regards
Ron
Back to Top View ron12347's Profile Search for other posts by ron12347 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 29 August 2007 at 11:48pm | IP Logged  

There where 2 admins that decided you looked like you were wallhacking . So as we pay for our server and we decide who we "think" look like they maybe cheating . As a result of which we banned you after a good 10 mins watching you via spectate.

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

ron12347
Public Member
Public Member

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 12:56am | IP Logged  

thanks for the reply,

I dont wallhack i never have, i hate cheating and hate cheaters. I am a experienced cs 1.6 player, 4-5 years to be precise. Do u think a cheater would register on a forum to get him unbanned? No experienced player should be banned just for his skills.

Back to Top View ron12347's Profile Search for other posts by ron12347 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Darthbaz
Site Admin
Site Admin
GW2 Leader

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 2:00am | IP Logged  

I think a cheater would do anything to get back into a game, including registering on a forum,accept your ban and try to find some closure on this sad episode of your life.

[D]esert Punk
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member
Ex-Member

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 12:09pm | IP Logged  

right, i was one of the admins watching, and for the first 5-10 mins i cudnt tell if u hacked, but just b4 u got banned u did come off with 2 really dodgy kills ( it happens we all had some really luck kills in our time)

and after seeing this post last night im sorta leaning towards u dont hack, the rule is its up to who ever banned u to un ban u, i will have words with womble and see if i can get ban lifted but dont hold ur breath ( he a meany :P )

Back to Top View [D]esert Punk's Profile Search for other posts by [D]esert Punk Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

ron12347
Public Member
Public Member

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 1:03pm | IP Logged  

thanks, much appreciated

I only wanted to protest my innocence. Im glad you can see it. we do all have our lucky shots from time to time. Sometimes i do get the odd players who call me a hacker but I think it just shows how good I am at cs(not got a big head lol).

seeya

ron    

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 30 August 2007 at 1:33pm | IP Logged  

Well im mature enough (ok im old) to see your point , and as long as Dessies ok with it ill unban you .

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version