Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
Eeek! Ive been banned!
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : Eeek! Ive been banned!
Subject Topic: aNd2 (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
aNd2
Public Member
Public Member

Posted: 23 October 2004 at 12:38pm | IP Logged  

Well, i was playing on the server when Womble banned me for no reasons..

just before banning me he killed me using is admin powers, so i said: Y U DID THAT WOMBLE? without saying something like f**k u

after that he said that he killed me, because i was camping with the bomb.. yeah true i was camping with the bomb but it was 2v4 so i said that i wanted to wait to be in 2on2 to go put the bomb.. then he kicked me and banned me.

as far as i know i didint offense him, if i did im sorry didint wanted to and i would like to be unbanned.. pls

Back to Top View aNd2's Profile Search for other posts by aNd2 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 23 October 2004 at 4:21pm | IP Logged  

u did offend me , i did remind you on 3 occasions not to camp with the bomb and not at the same spot for at least 4 rounds , you swore at me ... never a good thing tbh . If people would only listen to my warnings and not react negativly then you wouldnt be banned . Then you come into our forums and dont tell "the whole story" and do the useual thing and try n make it sound like you did nothing wrong and i was out to get you . All i want is to play properly and not have eople camp , tk, tw etc etc and never never abuse verbally any admin on thier own server its just plane stupid.

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Cereal_Killah
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 23 October 2004 at 4:31pm | IP Logged  

...if it was 2v4 for 4 rounds.... shouldnt auto team have move 1 player over to and2's team?

aNd2
Public Member
Public Member

Posted: 23 October 2004 at 5:00pm | IP Logged  

well.. tbh i was eating while playing thats why i was camping there.. that was one of the reasons but yeah i know that i shouldnt had camped and as far as i know most of the time i dont camp..
Back to Top View aNd2's Profile Search for other posts by aNd2 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

aNd2
Public Member
Public Member

Posted: 23 October 2004 at 5:01pm | IP Logged  

so could u unban me or u wont? i would like to play again with puss and chief..

Grizzler
Site Admin
Site Admin

Janitor

Posted: 24 October 2004 at 8:01am | IP Logged  

agree with womble there

Back to Top View Grizzler's Profile Search for other posts by Grizzler Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

aNd2
Public Member
Public Member

Posted: 24 October 2004 at 1:17pm | IP Logged  

yeah, hes right but ive explained why i was camping, and as far as i know i didint react negativly, i only asked him why he killed me like that..

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 24 October 2004 at 1:36pm | IP Logged  

you swore at me .. and if youde have said "sorry about camping but im eating" then id have understood, but to run to a spot , then camp and try to eat cant be easy , if im eating and playing my character stays at spawn while i shovel food into my hugeor belly .

I may concider unbanning you after i speak to cheif and puss, but concider this :- you dont have any chances with me left if i unban u and you "make a similar mistake "again, then your out of here permo. So we'll see .. 

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

aNd2
Public Member
Public Member

Posted: 24 October 2004 at 6:47pm | IP Logged  

ty..

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 2:16pm | IP Logged  

*floats the doves of peace*

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 26 October 2004 at 7:24am | IP Logged  

mmmm dove pieeee

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 27 October 2004 at 9:06am | IP Logged  

save me a slice womble

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version