Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
The Lounge
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : The Lounge
Subject Topic: |SFH| Lan 2 LIVE ! (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Richie
Moderatus
Moderatus
Moof!

Posted: 14 November 2003 at 11:03pm | IP Logged  

Lo biatches, well, most of us are here, we drifted in over the course of the day, the lan got set up really easy, well compared to the mess it was last time (apparently)

been for a chinese and got the beers in, so far the game list only strands at maroi kart and Desert Comabat, but i expect that to change rapidly,

Dont think that outsiders can get in yet, but watch this space, we will see what can happen

Laters non laner's

Richie
Moderatus
Moderatus
Moof!

Posted: 14 November 2003 at 11:29pm | IP Logged  

oh and for the record, STEAM IS sh*tE

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 15 November 2003 at 12:12am | IP Logged  

/me seconds the steam is sh*te motion

oh and yeah its going really well so far. still got edd and mojo to turn up, expecting htem in the next hour or so.
Back to Top View Jaguar-infinity's Profile Search for other posts by Jaguar-infinity Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Harv
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
TF2 GOD

Posted: 15 November 2003 at 12:27am | IP Logged  

HF lads.
Cheer England on with me tomorrow! :)
(Even you, Alex!)
Back to Top View Harv's Profile Search for other posts by Harv Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 16 November 2003 at 8:39pm | IP Logged  

boooooooooooooooo! england won!

scotland beat holland 1-0 tho so thats ok

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 16 November 2003 at 8:42pm | IP Logged  

right we've been getting a bit carried away here at the LAN. Richie went to the toilet at a night club and when he came out everyone was gone, not just the LAN guys - everyone! Demon was suffering memoryloss on the grandedst scale - on the way back from the LAN to demons place demon said 'only 2 1/2 blocks to my house now bro' - 50 meters later he turned around and asked 'where we going' and it took him a good 30 seconds after i reminded him for him to work it out. ScotzMan gets the award for missing in action though, the guy has no memory of what happened not for just 1 hour, not just 2 hours but 4 hours! whats more he disapeared so for 4 hours he was walking the streets of edin with no memory.

We'll here's a pic of all the guys here at the LAN. we seem to be missing EddDeDuck in there though

Also i would like to mention the healthy inter country rivalry here. when the England France rugby score was announced here half the guys cheered - the other half went 'ARGH!'

Its been a really good weekend here in Edin, a good laught. Sadly its coming to an end now It's been good guys! cheers!

Edited by Jaguar-infinity on 16 November 2003 at 8:50pm
Back to Top View Jaguar-infinity's Profile Search for other posts by Jaguar-infinity Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Richie
Moderatus
Moderatus
Moof!

Posted: 16 November 2003 at 9:02pm | IP Logged  

and for the record yes i was pissed, and it was a f**king goodnight out, i too have some memory probs, i seem to disaper when we got back to the lan and ended up left behind and sleeping on the floor,
great lan so far

ScotzMan
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member

Posted: 17 November 2003 at 5:14pm | IP Logged  

Well ladies and genitils its all over, and im back home and still smegging awake..

ive decided to crown myself most active LAN go'er for the simple reason i didnt sleep much :P

mucho thanks to Ross, Curly, Phil, Paul, Airry & Demon for hosting and aranging such a top notch weekend (except saturday night... still not to sure how good it was) much thanks to everyone who was there for the leaching the mass MASS BF gaming.

theres been a few quotes this weekend. and if you guys can remember them post em up here and lets have a laugh...

"SNOOOOCHHIIEEEEEEEE BOOOOOCCCHHIIIIIEEEEESSSSS"

"CHAMONEEEEEEEEEEEEE MOTHAAAf**kERRRRRRRRR"

"Demon you fly like a Nazi"

again much thanks for the fantastic weekend and it was bloody bril to meet you all :D Demonbitch pull your finger out your arse and get the pics

sorry to everyone who never made it to the LAN you missed a great time... but theres always next time

Mojo Jojo
Moderatus
Moderatus
Sir Sleeps Alot

Posted: 17 November 2003 at 5:23pm | IP Logged  

great picture lads.
was good, even tho i was hardly there...danm 9-5 jobs

oops, we gonna have to paste edddeduck in

Edited by Mojo Jojo on 17 November 2003 at 5:33pm
Back to Top View Mojo Jojo's Profile Search for other posts by Mojo Jojo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 17 November 2003 at 9:21pm | IP Logged  

aye - pld to Ross, Paul, Curly, Phil and Airry for hosting the LAN and another thanks to Alex for putting me Al, Richie and James up. And thank K for the bacon rolls she did for us saturday!!!!

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 18 November 2003 at 3:25am | IP Logged  

Just wanna say ty lads for makin it a crackin weekend and Scotzman even tho its 3am and everyone asleep I you actually made me laugh loud enuf to wake up the whole flat reminding me of that nazi comment lmao!!!

Saturday was mucho mucho <- Pints of V&C!!!

I really had a crackin time... looking forward to the next one... maybe at Dagnars

Ill get the photos up later this week once ive got some charged batteries to put in me camera to get the them off...

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 18 November 2003 at 9:12am | IP Logged  

"Demon you fly like a nazi" lmfao, you could also add "Demon you throw like a girl" [refering to his gren throwing lol]

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

cannedfool
Imba Community Member
Imba Community Member

Posted: 18 November 2003 at 1:17pm | IP Logged  

i think for |sfh| 3 |lan| we should inform the national grid cause demons monitor must have drained a good bit of power n dont forget when he degauses

Back to Top View cannedfool's Profile Search for other posts by cannedfool Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 18 November 2003 at 1:50pm | IP Logged  

ROFL :rofl: aye, maybe get the govements radiological analyst guys to go over the place first to make sure that were not sitting in a contaminated area :rofl:

oh and /rant mode on - HE'S IN A PLANE WITH POINTY WINGS!!!! SHOT THE PLANES WITH SQUARE WINGS OR THAT ARE BIG WITH 2 ENGINES!!!! For those of you not sure what that little rant is about when playing a map on BF against about 60 odd bots Demon and uplink were flying spitfires and the others were shooting flak cannons, killing demon more than bots it seemed like.

Oh and womble, nice sig pic

ScotzMan
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member

Posted: 18 November 2003 at 2:38pm | IP Logged  

i would like to point out that while myself gouldfish and richie were firing the flak cannons Demon and Uplink were flying over us WHILE we were firing... so he bitched we should know the diffrence... look at the radar... blah blah blah and i pointed out he flies like a f**king nazi....

i would also like to point out after 20 mins of him bitching i took flight where upon 5 mins in the air the lil nazi bitch himself shot me down thinking i was in a german plane.

tit

by the way i think i fried my 8 bar when i plugged it in last night.

/me starts packing for i19

ScotzMan
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member

Posted: 18 November 2003 at 2:40pm | IP Logged  

by the way... Demon, Richie, mojo, Uplink, Jag & LJD LURVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV the cock

Edited by ScotzMan on 18 November 2003 at 2:40pm

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 18 November 2003 at 6:27pm | IP Logged  

yus i love my cock, its a great pal and i give it lots of massages. scotzman fails to point out though that he loves other peoples cock up his own ass and in his own mouth. just to make that clear

ScotzMan
1337 Community Member
1337 Community Member

Posted: 18 November 2003 at 6:55pm | IP Logged  

how can you say such lies :(

besides we all know the truth Richie loves the man lurvin

TheGouldFish
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
The Mapper

Posted: 19 November 2003 at 2:38am | IP Logged  

Now we know where scotz was the other night!!

Not looking forward to see the Elecy bill thou

But it was a good weekend with lots of fun.

Oh and Jag thanks for taking our modem -> router cable (yes the blue one that was around in the flat befor you got here),  we have a new one taken it's place now thou.

And a quick after note,  my second computer has met the great bin in the sky so untill I get it back up and running I will not been on IRc that much,  not that it makes that much of a differance,  but I was hoping to be on it again now the internet is fixed (Damn Virus dos attacks!!)

Back to Top View TheGouldFish's Profile Search for other posts by TheGouldFish Visit TheGouldFish's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Fraggle
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 19 November 2003 at 4:19am | IP Logged  

Excellent weekend... Even if I didn't manage to get BF1942 working...

It goes without saying that thanks go out to Ross et al for putting up with us...

- Killi

Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version