Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
The Lounge
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : The Lounge
Subject Topic: Hello... again (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
StalkeR
Senior Community Member
Senior Community Member

Posted: 15 October 2003 at 12:21pm | IP Logged  

hi... not much else to say really so... hi, hmm well prolly dont remember the fluffle ah... oh well have to kick ur asses on cs when ma net conn gets put back on
Back to Top View StalkeR's Profile Search for other posts by StalkeR Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 16 October 2003 at 12:01am | IP Logged  

lo fluff... where u been?

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 16 October 2003 at 2:11pm | IP Logged  

elo ya little haxorr, hurry back i want to punish you...muhaaaaa

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

MrAnderson
Senior Community Member
Senior Community Member

Posted: 17 October 2003 at 10:45am | IP Logged  

lo...take a look at www.ansu.org.uk  mine and fistys web site, is pretty much complete :O

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 17 October 2003 at 11:38pm | IP Logged  

omg anders stop with the spammin on other threads bi-atch!

MrFist
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posted: 18 October 2003 at 8:29pm | IP Logged  

rofl lmao ><

laugh,and grow fat
Back to Top View MrFist's Profile Search for other posts by MrFist Visit MrFist's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

StalkeR
Senior Community Member
Senior Community Member

Posted: 21 October 2003 at 3:04pm | IP Logged  

I've got ma net conn cut off from BT cus of a 200+ phone bill (which i had nowt to do wit btw) so until that can b paid off i can only gets onto the forums in college time hope to bbs tho
Back to Top View StalkeR's Profile Search for other posts by StalkeR Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 22 October 2003 at 3:37am | IP Logged  

lol - who ran up the bill then? and when will u have it paid off?

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 22 October 2003 at 9:06am | IP Logged  

it was insur , he haxored the fluffors phone line and used it to call his "imagayboy" 0898 numbers.

Its tru he told me :p

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 22 October 2003 at 11:01pm | IP Logged  

lolage

StalkeR
Senior Community Member
Senior Community Member

Posted: 03 November 2003 at 11:42am | IP Logged  

i have no fkin idea what or who racked up the bill but only got 120 squid left to pay on it but i gonna b back on on the 15th... might b the only time womb can actually beat me at the game when i aint pld for 4mths.... eh wombly :P and can one of ya go in ma dod clan chan and say... bob asks wtf is goin on and come back and put what they said on here for me.. plz an ask which chan i can go into to contact em all.. from what i hear a few members have left ma clan and its all gone downhill but i cant get on an ask em

StalkeR
Senior Community Member
Senior Community Member

Posted: 03 November 2003 at 11:47am | IP Logged  

oh yea b4 i go off an do some work for college (as if) can ya put on here how i can get steam and download cs 1.6.... is it any better than 1.5? and how can i tweak hlsw to get onto ur wonderful server (ass kissin over)

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 04 November 2003 at 12:22am | IP Logged  

u could always join |SFH|...

for hlsw u need to type in...

the...

new...

IP!!!

hlsw://212.58.133.24:27060

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 04 November 2003 at 12:58am | IP Logged  

i think he's on about making HLSW launch the 1.6 exe through steam rather than the 1.5 exe by going into HLSW and going settings >> settings and then in the games tab double clicking on the HL icon and changing the launch path in the Dir box from c:\sierra\half-life\ or whatever to c:\program files\steam\steamApps\<ur user name>\<game> and then selecting the exe in there?

am i right stalker? oh and i'll see if i can upload the steam installer (600k version meaning u have to do all the DLin) to my website m8. i'll post a url when i get it done
Back to Top View Jaguar-infinity's Profile Search for other posts by Jaguar-infinity Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

StalkeR
Senior Community Member
Senior Community Member

Posted: 13 November 2003 at 10:02am | IP Logged  

Im defo gonna b back on sat and then i got to download all the stuff to even start playin.... an yea ur right bout startin cs through hlsw

StalkeR
Senior Community Member
Senior Community Member

Posted: 13 November 2003 at 10:12am | IP Logged  

an no1 has answered me bout it bein better or not

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 13 November 2003 at 10:49am | IP Logged  

lol soz... i missed that post... wb m8

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 13 November 2003 at 1:27pm | IP Logged  

erm... steam.... better..... errr..... *runs away*

Tbh i'm undecided. the idea is good and on a good day when it works it is a good idea and system..... but theres many a time its fallen flat on its face and it gets cursed black and blue. It can be good, mostly its tollorable, when its under load or theres any form of updating to do its a pain in the ass.
Back to Top View Jaguar-infinity's Profile Search for other posts by Jaguar-infinity Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 13 November 2003 at 2:29pm | IP Logged  

cs 1.6 = cool

steam = piece of dog crap scraped off valves shoe...

Harv
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
TF2 GOD

Posted: 13 November 2003 at 7:23pm | IP Logged  

Whilst we are on the subject of Steam, HL2 will be using it, and i popped in to Game a few days ago as well only to find out HL2 has been delayed again untill the first quarter of 2004.
How pissed off am I?
Guesses sent on a postcard please...
Back to Top View Harv's Profile Search for other posts by Harv Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version