Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
The Lounge
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : The Lounge
Subject Topic: www.harvandjo.com (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Harv
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
TF2 GOD

Posted: 07 Febuary 2006 at 2:52am | IP Logged  

Hey all,

It's been a while, but just to let you know that myself and the lovely lady are heading round South America on a coast-to-coast travel experience of a lifetime.

I hope to keep an online journal at www.harvandjo.com and make sure its up to date with daily entries that are uploaded every week or so (or every time we get to an internet cafe) including photos of every where we visit.

Our plan is to be out there for at least 3 months with the likelyhood of staying out there a further month to backpack more - maybe round Mexico or back to Chile; Galapogos is also a possiblity.
Once South America is done we have a planned trip to the Spain near Barcelona for a few weeks before heading around the orient (Malaysia being the objective) if the finances can cope with that!

So this is just a message to wish you all the best of what you make for yourselves and cross your fingers that i make it back in one piece please!

Puss
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 07 Febuary 2006 at 8:09am | IP Logged  

Good luck matey. Hope it really is as good as it sounds!

Richie
Moderatus
Moderatus
Moof!

Posted: 07 Febuary 2006 at 11:54am | IP Logged  

good luck buddy, will call you before you go to wish you all the best!

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 07 Febuary 2006 at 2:50pm | IP Logged  

good luck bud! Do you fancy coming for a few drinks this Saturday in town to say cheerio?

Harv
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
TF2 GOD

Posted: 07 Febuary 2006 at 8:06pm | IP Logged  

Can't i'm afraid chief. I have leaving drinks planned in East London. You could come to that instead if you would like?
Back to Top View Harv's Profile Search for other posts by Harv Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 07 Febuary 2006 at 10:52pm | IP Logged  

when?

TheGouldFish
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
The Mapper

Posted: 07 Febuary 2006 at 11:34pm | IP Logged  

Good luck man, I hope you have a good time,

Back to Top View TheGouldFish's Profile Search for other posts by TheGouldFish Visit TheGouldFish's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version