Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
The Lounge
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : The Lounge
Subject Topic: DEMON’S ANNOUNCEMENT... (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 12 November 2003 at 12:17am | IP Logged  

*Tap tap tap...*

*clears throat*

Ladies and gentlemen of the associated press and other miscellaneous parties...

I would like to announce my forthcoming move to:

LONDON BABY YEAH!!!!

I got a wee phone call this afternoon to offer me the position at Centrica IS in Basingstoke and I plan to phone him on Friday to accept...

Harv... I hope that offer of you gettin v v drunk with me and showin me rnd the london nightlife is still open?

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 12 November 2003 at 12:18am | IP Logged  

PS - Richie... i now expect regular sex ok m8?

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 12 November 2003 at 1:01am | IP Logged  

hmmmm...

well firstly congrats but.....

pro's - gd job, u cant take the piss out of us guys living down this way cus u'll live down this was 2, the next sfh LAN can be held down south cus there will b more of us down here than up there, closser to newbury so can use yours as a stopping point when going to future i-events, easier for me to get u going on booze cruises over to france and of course i'd have to 'assist' you and make sure you find your way round to the beer (oh how would i cope with that? )

con's - no more edin, or not as much - for me or the rest of us from this way as we wont b able to crash at yours no more, your moving away from home, not sure if we need anotehr 9ft giant down here from those desolate highlands, u'll be out of action from SFH for nearly a month almost with all the moving and getting DSL and settling in etc.

i guess theres pro's and con's to everything tho, and if it's what you want to do, pays well etc then best of luck to you and see you down this side of the artic circle

when does the job start and when will u b moving? u know?
Back to Top View Jaguar-infinity's Profile Search for other posts by Jaguar-infinity Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 12 November 2003 at 1:57am | IP Logged  

lol!

they want me to start on dec 8th but thats a bit short notice so im gonna cif i can start on jan 5th...

Kappy

Scum

Posted: 12 November 2003 at 2:00am | IP Logged  

well done m8!

Back to Top View Kappy's Profile Search for other posts by Kappy Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

hamble
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
Middle Eastern Terrorist

Posted: 12 November 2003 at 6:26am | IP Logged  

Well I don't know about this... moving from the fine city of Edinburgh to BASINGSTOKE... that's like moving from Buckingham Palace to the servents quarters. Tsk tsk! But anyway, well done and all that jazz. 'Bout time you got yourself a proper job! But you will have to return to the fair city when I come back next year.

Anyway, I did a quick bit of research, and knowing your fond love of bees and all things that buzz (oo-er!) I thought you would be pleased to have a look at this club, which you will no doubt join in good time.

www.basingstoke-beekeepers.org.uk/

Interestingly enough it says that for swarms and similar bee issues you can call the Basingstoke council. Not sure what they do - call Michael Caine maybe? Or maybe it's a request feature: "Hello, I'd like a swarm of bees delivered to my bosses office please. Thank you."

Anyway, good luck. Those poor Basingstoke people don't know what they've let themselves in for.

Back to Top View hamble's Profile Search for other posts by hamble Visit hamble's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Harv
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
TF2 GOD

Posted: 12 November 2003 at 8:02am | IP Logged  

Give me a call on me mobile matey!
Back to Top View Harv's Profile Search for other posts by Harv Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 12 November 2003 at 8:17am | IP Logged  

Well p-lyd and congrats to you m8 , still Leeds would have been better, unless your into footy that is ?lol
Tbh you should all get jobs and move in or around Leeds , exept Insur he should move to Iceland

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 12 November 2003 at 8:20am | IP Logged  

Drop in and c me on the way past btw demon, or the way back up anytime open invitation, spare room ,spare bed , discusting ritual sexual abuse and breakfast included.

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Grizzler
Site Admin
Site Admin

Janitor

Posted: 12 November 2003 at 4:20pm | IP Logged  

well what can I say m8... CONGRATS!!!

ps. u should get a job in Norway

/me hear the joke comes: Norway, No way! ;P

Edited by Grizzler on 12 November 2003 at 8:45pm

Back to Top View Grizzler's Profile Search for other posts by Grizzler Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

TheGouldFish
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
The Mapper

Posted: 12 November 2003 at 7:20pm | IP Logged  

Well done mate,  Edinburg is not going to be the same with out you.

Back to Top View TheGouldFish's Profile Search for other posts by TheGouldFish Visit TheGouldFish's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 12 November 2003 at 8:34pm | IP Logged  

TheGouldFish wrote:
Well done mate, Edinburg is not going to be the same with out you.

is that a good thing or bad thing?
Back to Top View Jaguar-infinity's Profile Search for other posts by Jaguar-infinity Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 13 November 2003 at 12:38am | IP Logged  

awww... thanx guys

ps hamble... ive now signed up and ill be attending my 1st beekeeping meeting on january 15th entitled "how to keep your bees warm with a pair of boxer shorts"

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 13 November 2003 at 12:48am | IP Logged  

*can see demon hiding in the corner furiously scribbling notes at that meeting*

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 13 November 2003 at 2:31pm | IP Logged  

*pays particular attention during lesson two - "how to fit 200 killer bees up jags ass"*

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 13 November 2003 at 3:16pm | IP Logged  

its easy theres plenty of room up there apparently, so Insur was saying ,it was like a sausage in a bucket .Muhaaa ill let you draw your own conclusions as to the meaning of this

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 13 November 2003 at 8:18pm | IP Logged  

like rattling a stick down a dark alley?

Harv
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
TF2 GOD

Posted: 13 November 2003 at 8:53pm | IP Logged  

...to boldly go where only a few men have gone before.
Back to Top View Harv's Profile Search for other posts by Harv Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 13 November 2003 at 9:41pm | IP Logged  

few men have even got close to going up my ass, no man has gone there yet and i intend to keep it that way. Oh and insure has a small manhood, stop taking the piss out of the guy, he cant help it

Harv
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
TF2 GOD

Posted: 13 November 2003 at 10:30pm | IP Logged  

How would you know? Is he one of the few men to go boldly?

Page of 3
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version