Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
The Lounge
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : The Lounge
Subject Topic: |SFH| Lan 2 (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 17 September 2003 at 3:02pm | IP Logged  

Yo yo yo wassup!? The time has come for the next |SFH| Lan and again we'll be holding it in Edinburgh, this time on the weekend of November 14th-16th. All |SFH| players and friends will be welcome to come and we have already had a wee bit of interest from a couple of the warservers crew as well as definate  from a number of members already. As with i17 ill be keeping a list of all atendees so please put ur names below and ill add em to the list if u wanna come...

The best thing to do is to book early so that if you decide to come up then u could maybe fly and get cheap flights or arrange to car share cos we have at least 2 people coming up from a London stylies direction!

Definately Coming
Demonboy
Mr Happy
The Gouldfish
King Bourbon
Mojo Jojo
LJD + 1 maybe?
Uplink
Richie
Jaguar_Infinity
Dagnar +1 maybe?
EddDeDuck
Killian Fraggle aka Brodie Monster!!!
Scotzman

Probably Coming
Johnny Pot Smoker
MrFist
My mate Andy from Edinburgh
ChiefPFF
Dudley

Considering Coming
Ned
Inertia

As you can see we already have quite a few people and we have plenty of room so get it organised and get your arses up here

Edited by Demonboy on 04 November 2003 at 12:35am

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 17 September 2003 at 3:03pm | IP Logged  

I is comin aiiii!

hamble
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
Middle Eastern Terrorist

Posted: 17 September 2003 at 4:26pm | IP Logged  

I'll come if someone pays for me ticket.

Back to Top View hamble's Profile Search for other posts by hamble Visit hamble's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Richie
Moderatus
Moderatus
Moof!

Posted: 17 September 2003 at 8:39pm | IP Logged  

i must take this oppotunity to say thanks to the edinburgh posse, will be a good time,

/me apologisies for making a mess in advance

can i just say Womble, i must insist you make the effort to come, i will personnaly pick you up on the way up there if it guarentees you will come, might not take you home though

not sure atm if my car will make the trip, but might just hire summat for the long weekend not care what happens and take it back a wreck, ala jackass. so there should be space in the vehicle for at least 1 more, if wommie comes.

would also be good to see gama, as i have known you for a long time, and i think spoken about twice

so to the rest of you, come, it will be fun and a good experience to see what we are all really like, good prep for i19 when we go there too

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 18 September 2003 at 1:30am | IP Logged  

u should have seen the state of mojos flat after the last one lmao!

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 18 September 2003 at 1:31am | IP Logged  

ps - hamble m8 - i can lend u a quid if it helps?...

Mojo Jojo
Moderatus
Moderatus
Sir Sleeps Alot

Posted: 18 September 2003 at 1:42am | IP Logged  

yeah, my room was in a wee bit of a state......took me nearly 3 hours to clean the bugger.....and no f**ker helped either.
Back to Top View Mojo Jojo's Profile Search for other posts by Mojo Jojo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 18 September 2003 at 1:43am | IP Logged  

Demonboy wrote:
u should have seen the state of mojos flat after the last one lmao!

- we had a good time tho......

on another note i was DEFO going to go, then i got laid of so altho i think i should still be able to come, i cant be so sure now should defo be a good time tho I'm still undecided if im going to drive up or fly up again, i'll have to think about it, but after last time i think i'll just drive tbh.

womble you WILL accept richies offer because you ARE coming AREN'T YOU!!!!!

same goes to gama - i want to see if you can talk or if its just flukey random occationally understandable squeaks or if it is indeed speach we occationally hear on voice comms

we'll see how it goes i guess

(ps - love the new smilies )

what?

Back to Top View Jaguar-infinity's Profile Search for other posts by Jaguar-infinity Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

ninjaofwarfare
Imba Community Member
Imba Community Member

Posted: 18 September 2003 at 2:31am | IP Logged  

wheres Edinburgh?

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 18 September 2003 at 2:55am | IP Logged  

you have got to be joking ninj....
Back to Top View Jaguar-infinity's Profile Search for other posts by Jaguar-infinity Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Harv
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
TF2 GOD

Posted: 18 September 2003 at 7:40am | IP Logged  

At the very top, and just north of Scandinavia mate.
Back to Top View Harv's Profile Search for other posts by Harv Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 18 September 2003 at 2:06pm | IP Logged  

he is - and har har har har....

TheGouldFish
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
The Mapper

Posted: 18 September 2003 at 3:06pm | IP Logged  

Well I think you forgot to add Mr Happy, who will be here .

The only current problem with the lan is a lack of tables or surfaces to put the computers on in the sitting room....

Oh and bring LOTS of power bars.

Back to Top View TheGouldFish's Profile Search for other posts by TheGouldFish Visit TheGouldFish's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Richie
Moderatus
Moderatus
Moof!

Posted: 18 September 2003 at 6:21pm | IP Logged  

i have an amazingly crap little hub that i will be bringing which will lag like a bitch. and it only has 4-5 ports

can bring a couple of 4 ways no worries there,

as for surfaces, hmm have got access to a couple of foldaway tables and chairs so if needed i can bring those along, what else apart from the womble,

cannedfool
Imba Community Member
Imba Community Member

Posted: 18 September 2003 at 6:48pm | IP Logged  

tbh me lovely the way im alreayd confirmed but hey i have been harping on to u alex about doin it hehe.

the best way to get to edinburgh is the east coast mainline gner train from london kings cross n many stations on the way..

any of u under 25 spend £18 on a rail card n u will save 30% on all tickets i think it is (young persons + it also works for full time mature students over 25)

if u book ur train tickets now u will be able to get very cheap prices buthte longer u leave it worse ti gets

http://www.gner.co.uk

Bargain Return
Discounted Standard Class return on GNER
£36.00 Check Availability this ticket has limited availability
Apex Return
Cheap Advance Purchase return ticket for longer distances journeys
£51.00 Check Availability this ticket has limited availability
First Class Off Peak 1
First Class Off Peak ticket, with three different pricing levels depending on the time of travel
£59.00 Check Availability this ticket has limited availability
Superadvance Return
Leisure return ticket that may be bought at relatively short notice
£64.00 Check Availability this ticket has limited availability
First Class Off Peak 2
First Class Off Peak ticket, with three different pricing levels depending on the time of travel
£79.00 Check Availability this ticket has limited availability
Business Saver
Flexible return ticket avoiding the main peak trains during the week
£89.50 Purchase this ticket ticket is available to purchase
First Class Off Peak 3
£99.00 Check Availability this ticket has limited availability
GNER Leisure First
First Class ticket for weekend travel
£128.50 Check Availability this ticket has limited availability
Leisure First Return
First Class leisure return ticket on GNER, Scotrail, Anglia and Hull Trains services
£144.00 Check Availability this ticket has limited availability
Standard Open Return
Standard Class return ticket that has no restrictions
£181.00 Purchase this ticket ticket is available to purchase
First Open Return
First Class open return ticket that has no restrictions
£257.00

as u can see thats the rough price range from kings cross to edinburgh

WARNING: the ones with check next to them have a quota which runs out fast. the purchace ones dont..

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 18 September 2003 at 11:04pm | IP Logged  

I have an 8 port 100 meg switch now i can bring - i'll plug the old 10 meg hub in to sort out ppls net surfing for the week and can bring the switch up with me if i come. i can bring me own 6 point power strip as well :)

as for getting up there - you can just spend £50 on plane tickets and get up to scotland in just a few hours thanks to easyjet - its what we did last time and it worked quite well, the biggest problem was carting various kit around and getting searched when my bag went through the scanners and they saw lots of wires in there...... but it wasnt that bad and imo would be easier, faster and less hassle of a train plus at the airport u can get the airport buss thats just a few houndred meters from demons place

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 19 September 2003 at 12:54am | IP Logged  

TheGouldFish wrote:

Well I think you forgot to add Mr Happy, who will be here .

*checks*

Um - wanna retract that statement ross?

Ill ask around about gettin some trestle tables somewhere maybe? What ever happened to mojos big desk? Did he take it home to St A's or did he leave it with you for now?

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 19 September 2003 at 12:58am | IP Logged  

/me suggests demon adds another part to the bottom of the attendance list titled 'People who Aught to come' and nominates Gama womble and Dagnar for that list

MrFist
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posted: 19 September 2003 at 3:30pm | IP Logged  

sounds damn good to me, i'd love to come up but transport is bit of a problem. I'll have money as im working now :D is Jag thinking of driving up? as i will be more than happy to pay for petrol, as i know he lives near me.

Get into contact wit me jag plz when ur round plz :)

laugh,and grow fat
Back to Top View MrFist's Profile Search for other posts by MrFist Visit MrFist's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 19 September 2003 at 3:58pm | IP Logged  

Contacted fist, explained my situation - doesnt look like i can give him a lift

Page of 6
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version