Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
The Lounge
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : The Lounge
Subject Topic: i17 The Review (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Poll Question: i17 - Did it rock?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [50.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [16.67%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [33.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 27 August 2003 at 1:43am | IP Logged  

Well tbh that was the best weekend ive had in a good few month0rs... it was Quality with a capital Q! Heres the piccies i took when we were there - captions to come on the new web site when its finished...

PS - we got humped int he tourney cos we pld on train and prodigy...

PPS - we played 2 pcws against ROFFS and KOA and beat em both muhahahaha!!! (d2 and azzy being the maps).

Anyway heres that link:

http://www.sentfromhell.co.uk/photos/i17.zip

PPPS - I reckon ill probably go to i19 which will b in around february (and fortunately not so warm as i17 was!) - who's up for it?

Edited by Demonboy on 27 August 2003 at 1:44am

Century
Senior Community Member
Senior Community Member

Posted: 27 August 2003 at 3:24am | IP Logged  

I totally agree. Best time i've had in ages. Totally enjoyed it and thanks to all those who went and made it so cus it also made it a gr8 20th birthday party for me

I talked to the multiplay guys just befor we left. i18 is in november but imo its to close to x-mas so i'll probs miss that one but i19 is in march and i am all set to go! and of corse between now and then i'm going to have to improve my pc..... just so it doesnt get as hot as last time...... (any excuse ) also HL2 will be out then and even Doom 3 so it is definiatly one to watch altho the HL2 hype at the vent would have already have blown over at i18 i expect.... still whould b a good laught and apparently better than the summer events.

yup defo up for it. thats me and demon, who else is coming?
Back to Top View Century's Profile Search for other posts by Century Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

TheGouldFish
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
The Mapper

Posted: 27 August 2003 at 3:42am | IP Logged  

If I have a good job / any money at all I'll come allong..

Even thou ?Im not part of the clan,  it would be a great laugh..

Pluss All I spent this weekend (and all of last week it seems,  and all of next week as well) drinking.  So I think I would fit in well

Back to Top View TheGouldFish's Profile Search for other posts by TheGouldFish Visit TheGouldFish's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

ninjaofwarfare
Imba Community Member
Imba Community Member

Posted: 27 August 2003 at 4:31pm | IP Logged  

landed all the way tbh =D

Richie
Moderatus
Moderatus
Moof!

Posted: 27 August 2003 at 6:01pm | IP Logged  

i'm gutted i missed it to be honest, so will make damn sure that i get to i19, glad you had a good time even though i wasnt there

did you get tshirts made, cos if not, then i think we should for next time,

and i too will have a better pc for that, wanna chat with you demon as to ideas or better pc etc

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 28 August 2003 at 1:37am | IP Logged  

definately m8 - anytime - we didnt get tshirts made cos i left it too late to organise but im gonna make sure we can get em for next time and ill take orders and get em all done at one time i reckon. I think well try and get some hoodies too

Century
Senior Community Member
Senior Community Member

Posted: 28 August 2003 at 2:25pm | IP Logged  

/me waves ninja of to landed

tbh if u've never been to an i-series lan u cant comment on it, and they rock. i'd much rather goto another i-series than a landed lan from what i've seen, ur entitrled to ur opinion ninj but i'm an i-series bod now

/me laughts at all other lans

i was defo glad i made it and im just as glad i took me own tent cus it was nice having a private place to kip. oh and cus demon and cdm etc were still inside when it happened check out this - http://www.0wn4ge.co.uk/multiplay/iseries/i17/Subaru.wmv - omg that was funny, the 2 guys that run up to the car are Cheazy and DizMatt offering to push
Back to Top View Century's Profile Search for other posts by Century Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 29 August 2003 at 12:49am | IP Logged  

quality stuff - theres loads of other videos and pics there too...

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 29 August 2003 at 1:08am | IP Logged  

http://www.0wn4ge.co.uk/multiplay/iseries/i17/i17-Pics.zip

Theres about another 170 piccies there and |SFH| were in a few of em...

Edited by Demonboy on 29 August 2003 at 1:09am

MrFist
Clan Member
Clan Member

Posted: 30 August 2003 at 12:33am | IP Logged  

well im up for i19, if its in feb, i should have money then, and aslong as its on a weekend, shuld be good.

Jag if your going again, we should go up 2gther would be cool

laugh,and grow fat
Back to Top View MrFist's Profile Search for other posts by MrFist Visit MrFist's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

ninjaofwarfare
Imba Community Member
Imba Community Member

Posted: 30 August 2003 at 11:00am | IP Logged  

i'll see...

Century
Senior Community Member
Senior Community Member

Posted: 31 August 2003 at 1:09pm | IP Logged  

/me adds fist to the list...

Just so u know fisty I've got a good friend of mine (calm down demon not moses) who is looking at possibly coming to one, and then harv has first dibs if he doesn't accept. SO.... if i go again i may already have the spare space taken up, might be an idea to look for other means as well to get yourself up there?

If neither my m8 or harv take up the space then sure, i guess we could look at working something out.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version