Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
Games Forum
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : Games Forum
Subject Topic: New Game? - COH (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Mkoll
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 22 October 2006 at 8:35pm | IP Logged  

Hey guys,

Bought Company of Heroes about a week ago and I've been playing it like the world's gonna end. I was wondering if we could start a new section for it.
I know loads of games have been added recently so if you havent got room then dont worry, but it would be cool if you could. It's pretty much just like DOW just with only 2 Races, but with more options.

Back to Top View Mkoll's Profile Search for other posts by Mkoll Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Mojo Jojo
Moderatus
Moderatus
Sir Sleeps Alot

Posted: 22 October 2006 at 9:32pm | IP Logged  

i got it, and would be up for some clan action, not sure my pc is up for it tho...aparently you should have 2 gigs of ram....

Back to Top View Mojo Jojo's Profile Search for other posts by Mojo Jojo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 8:30am | IP Logged  

Was thinking of buying that myself tbh... Aye, we certainly can. If you want Mkoll, I would be happy for you to have a go at starting it up and running it? If you're happy to do it, i'll create a new site section and give you access. I will leave you in charge of recruitment etc too. What do you think?

Edited by Demonboy on 23 October 2006 at 8:31am

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 10:20am | IP Logged  

Ive ordered COH now. Should be here in a few days.

Sirwomble
Site Admin
Site Admin
Occasional Table

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 12:09pm | IP Logged  

stop buying games , so far i have to order 3 now just to keep up lol

Back to Top View Sirwomble's Profile Search for other posts by Sirwomble Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 23 October 2006 at 12:33pm | IP Logged  

Mkoll
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 24 October 2006 at 12:06am | IP Logged  

Yea that sounds good Demon, I don't have too much time on my hands, but I should be able to get it up and running and sort it out sharpish.

.Btw Mojo I've only got 1 Gig of ram and it works fine, just make sure you've got DSL or Cable otherwise when your played 2v2 or up it starts to get a bit laggy.

Back to Top View Mkoll's Profile Search for other posts by Mkoll Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Shadetail
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 24 October 2006 at 12:17am | IP Logged  

demon :( get your net and such back ! miss ya specially @ radio/praccy =[

Back to Top View Shadetail's Profile Search for other posts by Shadetail Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

EeYor3
Senior Community Member
Senior Community Member

Posted: 24 October 2006 at 5:55am | IP Logged  

shady, its not only u who misses that tall wee charmer

Back to Top View EeYor3's Profile Search for other posts by EeYor3 Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 24 October 2006 at 7:58am | IP Logged  

ill be back soon people...

was tryin to hack the next door neighbours wireless yesterday evening actually, managed to get quite far so will have another go tonight.

BTW for all those interested in it, the type of network card you need must support "Packet Injection"

Mojo Jojo
Moderatus
Moderatus
Sir Sleeps Alot

Posted: 24 October 2006 at 9:35am | IP Logged  

Demonboy wrote:

ill be back soon people...

was tryin to hack the next door neighbours wireless yesterday evening actually, managed to get quite far so will have another go tonight.

BTW for all those interested in it, the type of network card you need must support "Packet Injection"

lol, you better not finger your packet sniffer

Back to Top View Mojo Jojo's Profile Search for other posts by Mojo Jojo Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 24 October 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged  

Mkoll wrote:
Yea that sounds good Demon, I don't have too much time on my hands, but I should be able to get it up and running and sort it out sharpish.

.Btw Mojo I've only got 1 Gig of ram and it works fine, just make sure you've got DSL or Cable otherwise when your played 2v2 or up it starts to get a bit laggy.

Done!

http://www.sentfromhell.co.uk/teamnews.asp?teamID=9

The section is now setup and I have promoted you with admin access over the squad. I have moved your primary account to this squad however you may wish to create a secondary account (MkollDoW) so that I can add you back in as a team member on the DoW squad (just for site purposes - your forum login remains the same).

Can you please start recruiting asap as we want to get the numbers up as quickly as possible!

Anyone else wishing to become part of the COH squad please feel free to post your details. I will be creating a private COH forum shortly.

Edited by Demonboy on 24 October 2006 at 10:11am

Mojo Jojo
Moderatus
Moderatus
Sir Sleeps Alot

Posted: 24 October 2006 at 11:10am | IP Logged  

yeah, can we also have a Dark Messiah, ogame, Battle for Middle-earth II, C&C Generals, supreme commander beta....

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 24 October 2006 at 11:49am | IP Logged  

Mojo Jojo
Moderatus
Moderatus
Sir Sleeps Alot

Posted: 24 October 2006 at 12:25pm | IP Logged  

yeah, I think it was my graphics card screwing things up, my new one should arrive by Friday so I'll be well up for a few online games over the weekend. You will need to teach me, I have only played upto level 7 single player (loved it, but it crashed my pc).

TheGouldFish
Honourary Member
Honourary Member
The Mapper

Posted: 24 October 2006 at 12:33pm | IP Logged  

At this rate we are going to have more games then members.

Back to Top View TheGouldFish's Profile Search for other posts by TheGouldFish Visit TheGouldFish's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Mojo Jojo
Moderatus
Moderatus
Sir Sleeps Alot

Posted: 24 October 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged  

i would say that games to player was a many to one relationship...

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 24 October 2006 at 1:25pm | IP Logged  

impressive mojo, youve gone from  to  in 2 posts

Dud.TraP
Imba Community Member
Imba Community Member
Liability

Posted: 24 October 2006 at 1:31pm | IP Logged  

lol very good!
Back to Top View Dud.TraP's Profile Search for other posts by Dud.TraP Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Mojo Jojo
Moderatus
Moderatus
Sir Sleeps Alot

Posted: 24 October 2006 at 2:31pm | IP Logged  

Mojo Jojo wrote:
yeah, can we also have a Dark Messiah, ogame, Battle for Middle-earth II, C&C Generals, supreme commander beta....

I was trying to emphasis the point that creating new account to register under different games is a really REALLY bad way of doing things. I agree it was a quick hack to get things running, but the longer we use it, the worse it will get. I think it should be the main goal for the next update - I know it will be a pain in the bum; I can help if you want.

Page of 4
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version