Active Topics Active Topics  Display List of Forum Members Memberlist  Invert Forum Background Colours Invert Colours  Search The Forum Search  Help Help  Register Register  Login Login
Sponsored by Beatnik Games
The Lounge
 |SFH| Sent From Hell :: Community Forums : The Lounge
Subject Topic: ban from your server :) (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
boonyato
Public Member
Public Member

Posted: 13 January 2003 at 11:01am | IP Logged  

Hi,

I was playing aim_map_usp and your admin banned me.  This is his wee report thing

15 Nov 2002 830162 yay, =SODA= Boonyato
Cheating - aimbot

lol i have been playing nearly 3 years.  I dont cheat and this is totally false.

Can you unban me or provide evidence of my "aimbot"

thx

Back to Top View boonyato's Profile Search for other posts by boonyato Visit boonyato's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 13 January 2003 at 1:19pm | IP Logged  

ang on...

1 - however long you've been playing CS means squat.

2 - you leave it this long and applied asking for evidence when it was AGES ago and so its probably gone? i've personally reformatted my comp twice since then!

3 - you've left it this long so do you really give a fuk? or is it a ploy to get back in an TK and wallhack?

just pondering some questions. And the person who banned u was the CL so i can't over rule him - if anyone unbans you its him so don't go bugging peeps in IRC.

boonyato
Public Member
Public Member

Posted: 13 January 2003 at 4:30pm | IP Logged  

its just i searched on google and it came up with this from your site.  just thought it was very amusing is all!

But if you or your clan cant distinguish a decent player from a cheat then I find that quite funny :).

*sigh*

I dont want unbanned from your server.

come and see me in #soda irc

Hopefully we can discuss it.  I would like to be removed from the admins own personal "cheat list" as its a false accusation

Back to Top View boonyato's Profile Search for other posts by boonyato Visit boonyato's Homepage Send Private Message Add to Buddy List

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 15 January 2003 at 9:03pm | IP Logged  

i'll talk to demon about it then i'll let u know

boonyato
Public Member
Public Member

Posted: 17 January 2003 at 3:59am | IP Logged  

thx m8

just that its on google, its abit off if you know what i mean :)  dont want peeps to get the wrong impression.

Jaguar-infinity
Honourary Member
Honourary Member

Posted: 28 January 2003 at 4:03am | IP Logged  

He didn't seem overly willing tbh - but i'll keep it to his attention. He's got alot on atm tho with uni and stuff so doesn't have as much time as he used to - if he ever gets round to updating the members section he might do it then but i dunno.

best i can do m8 soz.

Nhumrod
Site Admin
Site Admin
Clan Leader & GM

Posted: 29 January 2003 at 12:19am | IP Logged  

Its actually done already if u'd care to check the bans page - however there were two reasons you were banned, one was that a number of people on the server believed you were cheating and the other is that you had a very bad attitude and were iritating others on the server and the admins on too... I know who you are and what you do however that will not stop me banning you on site if I see you behaving in that manner again on our server.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version